One, it's actually RUNSQLSTM.
Two, the obvious answer would be the source file you stored your DDL in.
You have to have first created source to do this. You could store that in
a stream file or into a source physical file member, (like program source
is traditionally stored). Now, I don't know your background. To me, a
source physical file member is an easy thing to understand but when I came
to this platform from a S/36 and some people tried to verbally explain it
to me I could not grasp the concept.

Once you create your directory (if using a stream file) or your library
and source file (if using a source physical file member) then add the
source into it using your favorite editor. One that comes free with the
system and everyone has, and can work on either a stream file or a source
physical file member is EDTF. There are much better editors available
from IBM and elsewhere. So you store your source. The source may contain
something like:
create index ...
or
create view ...

Once you're this far, you'll figure out RUNSQLSTM. The only further catch
is the commitment control option on that command.