I was hoping that would be able to help out on the match, sounds like it
did. Now on the cores and licensing, wouldn't this show up under wrklicinf.

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Anderson, Kurt <KAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Ok, we'll see how the PTFs play out. I really appreciate all of your
input.

Thanks,
Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:39 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Core processor utilization Was: Cumulative PTF w/o Technology
Refresh

That's the way I read it too.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 5/16/2013 9:05 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey, Jim O.,
Do this mean what I think it means?
ENTITLED PROCESSING CAPACITY: 2.00.
Basically Kurt should have 2?

Rob Berendt
-- IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept
1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755 http://www.dekko.com From:
"Anderson, Kurt" <KAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Date: 05/16/2013 09:58
AM Subject: RE: Core processor utilization Was: Cumulative PTF w/o
Technology Refresh Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx I ran it
in QCmd, pressed F10 and did not see additional information.
call qlzarcapi
SYSTEM INFO -> SYSTEM SERIAL NUMBER: 10-A67CP . SYSTEM TYPE-MODEL:
8202-
E4B. PROCESSOR FEATURE CODE: 8352. PROCESSOR GROUP: P10. MAX
PHYSICAL

PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8. CONFIGURABLE PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8.
PARTITION INFO -> NETWORK NAME: 10A67CP . PARTITION NAME: 10-A67CP.
PARTITION ID: 1. SHARING TYPE: DEDICATED. MINIMUM PROCESSING UNITS:
1.00. DESIRED PROCESSING UNITS: 8.00. MAXIMUM PROCESSING CAPACITY:
8.00. ENTITLED PROCESSING CAPACITY: 2.00.

-Kurt