There was a utility(FNDJOBDOBJ) posted years ago on the McPressOnline site:
http://www.mcpressonline.com/apis/the-find-job-descriptions-with-objects-utility.html
It have a nice example of the QWDRJOBD API.
You could certainly use it as a template to do what you want with the returned data.
Unfortunately the website really really mucked up the source formatting.

I think I have a copy but would have to look.

I am certain that you could google the API QWDRJOBD to find other examples you could use to meet your needs.

one try:
http://www.code400.com/forum/showthread.php/6312-Retreving-library-list-using-API-QWRDJOBD

Bryan