Hi nathan

I think there are a couple ways a VB/VBA app or module can work directly with a terminal session - there is some kind of function that can be just like typing into any place on any window - that could be used, IIRC. Seems the function was 8-characters long! Dim memory.

There is the EHLLAPI stuff - this can be brought into VB or VBA like any other DLL kind of thing. This lets you work directly with terminal sessions, I think - haven't used them myself, just have seen references to them.

Again, none of this is easy-peasy stuff - the average super-user probably wouldn't have used these.

Vern