Other option is configure a lan console using the control panel, changing
from twinx console to a lan console.

-Alfredo Villazana--

-----Mensaje original-----
De: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
En nombre de DrFranken
Enviado el: viernes, 19 de abril de 2013 10:51 p.m.
Para: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Asunto: Re: twinax console fried

With Navigator you can change system values such as Auto Config etc to let
you in. Also you can start FTP etc to give you options for command entry.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 4/19/2013 11:23 PM, Bdietz400 wrote:
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r)
Pro* Any chance you could use ops navigator? You might be able to do some
config work from there. Maybe run a remote command. Change sys values.

Also Wondering if you could use "run SQL scripts" to run cl commands.

Just spit balling....

--
Bryan