Yes, however, may I suggest you set the subsystem number of jobs at *nomax, and limit the job queue to a more appropriate number based on how much memory you have set aside for batch? I'll pick 10 max jobs for that queue as a starting point. If you find the memory is trashing (lots of faults and non-database paging) then drop that number down until you can still get work done, but the memory is not getting beat up. You could of course add memory to that pool if you have sufficient memory.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects