Actually, I've only ever used 5722-AF1. :)

Back in about 1996, at a prior employer we were moving to the AS/400.
Wanted to do electronic forms for our invoices. In order to match the
existing pre-printed form. I needed 1/8" shaded lines every other line (at
8 LPI). 5722-AF1 was the only thing that gave me the exact control I
needed.

The overlay is still in use today, as is a couple similar ones.

Thanks for the info about it being discontinued, I'll have to pass that
along.

Charles