Do you have the restricted rename and unlink option turned off in the dir you're using with QtmmSndMail?

On 2/15/2013 8:04 PM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
On our production box:

I tried sending email out of a derivative of our Wintouch product, which
uses QTmmSendMail. Nothing gets out, and the STMFs passed to QTmmSndMail
don't get deleted.

I tried ending and restarting QMSF. No change, even with *CLEAR. I tried
ending and restarting SMTP. No change.

I tried grabbing a temporary authorization for Brad Stone's MAILTOOL. It
thinks it sent the message successfully, and yet it still never arrives.

Yet our Code-on-Demand system, running, so far as I'm aware, in a Tomcat
server on the same box (and so far as I recall, emailing out
authorization codes from Java) has no trouble emailing me an
authorization code for our QuestView product.

This is entirely too weird for me to deal with on a Friday evening,
almost an hour after I went off-duty.

--
JHHL