On 30 Jan 2013 10:10, Peter Dow wrote:
What about this information (seen with DSPOBJD)?

Save/Restore information:
Save date/time . . . . . . . . . . . : 01/27/13 18:43:14
Restore date/time . . . . . . . . . : 12/12/97 14:23:22
Save command . . . . . . . . . . . . : SAVLIB
Device type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Tape
Sequence number . . . . . . . . . . : 83
Volumes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : DAILY
File label ID . . . . . . . . . . . : GLCONVERT
Save format . . . . . . . . . . . . : Serial

Isn't this stored in the object header? Doesn't the save process update it?