A savefile PTF is not a real PTF. It is a SAVLIB of the QSPTLIB library in a savefile format. To install the savefile PTF, you would do a RSTLIB of QSPTLIB from the save file. You can not do a LODPTF or APYPTF of a savefile PTF.
</snip>

Bryan

Jon Paris said the following on Sat, 1/26/2013 10:30 AM:

On 2013-01-25, at 10:21 PM, Bdietz400 <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe using the API QSYLOBJA is the way to go.

Found this at ibm's site
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/43dcd3b70c8b983f86256d260043d91a/e6a206621e7f281686256e400077b805?OpenDocument

Seems to fit the bill.

--
Bryan

It does indeed Bryan - thanks. I knew about the API but was hoping to avoid the work/exploration - this appears to do just that.

Now all I have to do is to smile sweetly at the good Dr. F and ask him to load the PTF for me as it doesn't seem to be on my system.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com