Yes, and I had done both.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Glad that worked. Did you see my post about TWO executions?
Turn off the trace :
CALL QYPSCONFIG PARM('QYPSJ_TRACE' '-1')
CALL QYPSCONFIG PARM('QYPS_TRACE' '-1')

I wonder if the 'QYPSJ_TRACE' parameter would have changed that line in
that properties file?
I've heard that a good J can help sometimes.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 01/24/2013 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: IFS cleanup

Management Central logging issue resolved via PMR.

For whatever reason, calling that program to get the logging turned off
wasn't working. IBM had me manually edit the config file at
'/qibm/userdata/os400/mgtc/config/McEPConfig.properties'. Mine looked
like
this:

************Beginning of data**************
#Management Central Endpoint System Configuration version 1.0
#Wed Jan 23 13:22:43 EST 2013
QYPS_MAX_TRANSFERS=10
QYPS_TRACE=-1
QYPS_HOSTNAME=
QYPSJ_TRACE=2
QYPS_MINIMUM_PORT=-1
QYPS_MAXIMUM_PORT=-1

I had to manually change the 3rd to last line to this:

QYPSJ_TRACE=-1

That stopped the logging.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Jeff Crosby