On these units there won't be any error light on the drive because you can't get far enough into the system to turn on an indicator. However you might be able to record additional information from the front panel (Function 12, 13, 14 etc) which can give clues to which unit has failed. Then when the 'dead guy' is identified and replaced the entire system needs to be reloaded.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com