A bit off topic but the infocenter mostly is a java application where you cannot bookmark inside it. OK they got me on this one.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 12/5/2012 7:53 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks.

Gee geezer, figure out how to use a browser. That pretty blue type? You
can right click on it and get the link
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzam4/rzam4rms.htm
geezer was tongue in cheek and hopefully you took it that way.

Rob Berendt
-- IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108 6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755 http://www.dekko.com From: Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Date: 12/05/2012 08:30 AM Subject: Re: config for a low end 710 or 720 Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx Well Rob, hardware prices today are a bit different than they were back in the day when the hardware supported the OS. That said, if you go to developer works you'll find lots of posts about RDX. See an interesting article by Tony Pearson of IBM talking about RDX technology. (Tony is a real honest genius and knows storage like no one else I know) In the V7 information center see: "Removable Mass Storage" from the "What's new as of October 2012" IBM i v7 infocenter, About IBM i Information IBM i information overview and what's new Storage Solutions Removable Mass Storage (RMS) Note to Infocenter folks: LET US BOOKMARK STUFF INSIDE THE INFOCENTER!!!!! Ok back to normal voice.... Jim Oberholtzer Chief Technical Architect Agile Technology Architects On 12/5/2012 6:55 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote: