Well.... I hope that, thru this little adventure, I've contributed something
to the knowledgebase (instead of always being a leeching lurker).

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:15 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: FTP logging issue

By golly you're right. The CD hit my log file but not the get.

I am using:
Exit
Exit Point
Point Format Registered Text
QIBM_QTMF_CLIENT_REQ VLRQ0100 *YES FTP Client Request Validation
QIBM_QTMF_SERVER_REQ VLRQ0100 *YES FTP Server Request Validation
QIBM_QTMF_SVR_LOGON TCPL0200 *YES FTP Server Logon

From my ftp client session
cd /rob
250-NAMEFMT set to 1.
250 "/rob" is current directory.
get kissmygrits.txt
250 Now using naming format "1".
257 "/rob" is current directory.
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||39240|)
550 Unable to find file /rob/kissmygrits.txt

By golly you're right. The CD hit my log file but not the get.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E