Tom

I posted 17 easy steps for debugging with SEPs on these lists - it's actually a lot easier than that sounds - this is the green side of things.

The RDP debugger is very cool - or you can use the very similar graphical debugger that is part of the Java Toolkit.

Here's the URL for those instructions -

http://archive.midrange.com/web400/201011/msg00282.html

I worked this up because I'm often on a customer's machine, and neither RDP nor the graphical debugger are an option.

A caveat - if you do this on a production machine, for a program or service program that many people are using, you may end up getting lots of messages about the breakpoint occurring - and those users are blocked until you press enter when the message is displayed.

HTH
Vern