I'm near certain it's just that they haven't updated the thing. Note that V7R7.4 shows "Latest Level" which we KNOW to be untrue.

It works I tell ya, it really does. And if you go here: http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/firmware/supportedCombinations you'll see it IS listed with the SIX most recent firmware versions for POWER5.

Stop kicking the horse, it's alive and it will kick back eventually!!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis