I'm running 7.7.5 against my P5 box just fine. It requires the correct firmware.

See: http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/firmware/supportedCombinations

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 9/28/2012 1:57 PM, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero wrote:
But the last recommended level for POWER5 is v7r3.4 SP4, isnt it?

Best Regards,