Oh I'm sorry, Vern. I didn't read well. We haven't done anything in depth on
PureApplication. I'll try to ping you if we do soon.

On 9/17/12 9:05 AM, "Vernon Hamberg" <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Tami

That is true about PureFlex - PureApplication is different - at least, IIRC.

This from an article by TP Morgan -

Sibley says that IBM will eventually offer versions of the
PureApplication systems based on Power-based nodes running AIX, but for
now, the initial four configurations will be based on Xeon E5-2600 nodes
running Linux. There is no plan to create PureApplication platform
systems based on Windows or IBM at this point.

Your article mentions PureApplication but really deals only with
PureFlex - PA is for web applications, primarily, I believe, and doesn't
have direct interest for IBM i, while PureFlex does.

Regards
Vern