Apparently what I want to do is still not concurrent. Even at 7.1.
Machine called IBM. IBM called CE. CE showed up, called his Top Gun and
all.
So I have to IPL again to DST. Get some nastygram. Resolve nastygram by
3. Work with disk units
3. Work with disk unit recovery
7. Reclaim IOA cache storage
(as if an IPL wasn't enough to resolve IOA cache)
Then hopefully the old drives stop showing up in
3. Work with disk units
1. Display disk configuration
4. Display non-configured units

Repeat these steps for each pair of new drives.
Then I can use concurrent maintenance to shove two in.
1. Start a service tool
7. Hardware service manager
8. Device Concurrent Maintenance
U5787.001.DQD0C25-P2-D4
repeat for
U5787.001.DQD0C25-P2-D5

Clean those up
3. Work with disk units
3. Work with disk unit recovery
2. Disk unit problem recovery procedures
1. Initialize and format disk unit
repeat for second dive.

Add to raid set
3. Work with disk units
2. Work with disk configuration
8. Work with device parity protection
2. Include unit in device parity protection

Repeat above steps for second pair of drives.
Add all four drives to ASP at once.
3. Work with disk units
2. Work with disk configuration
4. Add units to ASPs and balance data