Yes! It's certainly not common for sure but I push FrankieV that high when I move DVD Images off the iFS to my laptop with it's SSD. It's not enough that I care to try to boost it but it does. I also have large customers with storage in the 100TB+ range which means of course larger machines with many CPUs and large memory. Consistently I've not seen lines running that fast but in bursts and surges some even hours long I have.

Yes the bridge LAN should show up with the total utilization although to be honest I've not tried that.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis