A couple of wild thoughts that may or may not help.

Check to be sure you have the service packs for Navigator loaded. Being that you mentioned a P7 server, you are using the V7 version I hope (even if you are using V6 on the P7 server). The Java that is loaded on the workstation is matched to the IBM standards? Does the print server have the same client code on it?

Finally, don't hesitate to call IBM and open a PMR. 90% of their calls are not break fix, they are more in the why won't this work the way I expect it to variety, so ask for help, you paid for it! This list has some of the best in the business on it, but frankly we don't have some of the expertise that the Rochester support center has. They don't mind the call, and relish in being the best support organization in modern computing.

Make sure your print and HIPER groups are up to date. The print group often solves problems before they start.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects