Success! Our Network guy used PHP to open the network folder, extracts
a subset of objects supplied by a user parameter, sequences on the
date/time created, and displays the pdf documents matching the name*.
Here is a screenshot (beta) to see the results
http://imgur.com/FavKx or http://i.imgur.com/FavKx.png
This is not a relational database, and will perform slower and slower
over time as more objects are added to the folder, but will do for the
time being.
Eric

This thread ...