Thanks for the heads up.
Fortunately the data library is fairly small.

Paul Therrien
-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 2:45 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Old Ultrium 2 tape but Ultrium 5 drive - on a power 7 - need help with reading the tape

You can very likely get the job done as described in other posts. The biggest constraint is be sure to build the tape image big enough so you don't wind up creating additional tape volumes. That will complicate getting one tape in the end.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects