From: "Stone, Joel"
How often does your shop promote in-house source code enhancements
to production?

Daily.

Do you agree with the frequency?

Yes.

What problems do you see with the frequency?

I feel sorry for any environment that doesn't provided for new enhancements to be moved into production daily.

-Nathan.

This thread ...