Thanks Jim,
The BP ( me and my very good sales rep ) did specify the feature codes,
sysplan and rack layout to have the system built correctly andx double
checked on the order. IBM did at least build the HW in the rack
correctly...

Host plus 5 guest really isn't too bad. Just some need to make the 2 system
as close as I can want ed to keep the fat fingering to a minimum :)

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <