A user recently started having a problem renaming files using FTP.

They normally log on, change to their "out" directory, download the files,
then issue an REN command to move them to out/history.

They recently started receving this error and being disconnected when they
try the rename:

ftp> ren 2012041300299857.l45 /history/2012.l45

350 File /giii/out/2012041300299857.l45 accepted. Type new name using RNTO
com

mand.

Connection closed by remote host.

ftp>

They are able to download the files fine. I checked that they have
authority to all the files and directories and they do.

I've checked WRKREGINF and no exit programs are enrolled. I am trying to
download opsnav to see if that offers any help.

Thanks for any ideas.

Jack