Yeah, that wouldn't sit too well with some officials I know!

Our only intent for this, is to use it for determining, essentially, costing
and personnel allocations at the Management Committee level. So we should
be OK. For now, anyway.

Dennis Lovelady
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please."
-- Mark Twain

We had a situation something like this in Notes. Our work management
performed escalations. It gave you x days to complete an item. After
that it sent a notice to your boss. So you had to have a boss (we
thought). So we put the HR director as the top dog's boss. So I got a
call from the top dog about why the HR director is getting emailed
about stuff they shouldn't know about. Mythical example, reduce
headcount in HR department by 30%. Just something to consider if you
decide to circle that around. Surprisingly enough he took it in stride
when I summarized this as he reported to the HR director.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738