Here is a place to "start".
When doing searches, focus on the term "images" and not JPG.
Looks like the biggest hurdle is finding a printer capable of doing it.

True IPDS printers are pretty scarce although Lexmark and I assume Ricoh
both sell native versions.
Lexmark sells an IPDS card for their printers.
I assume that Ricoh(Old IBM Printing Division) does the same.

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/e94c19fa2fae47b486256fc100797abd?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,print,images
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/703a416b5654a5988625695700569cc7?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,print,images
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/98e36b179bd98983862565c2007d0d9d?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,print,images
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/1e1ad633876783bc86256e1c00503cb4?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,print,images

There used to be an IBM'er that hung around the news groups that worked in the printer software section and was VERY good.

I would also consider calling IBM software support assuming you have a contract.