Our users have a library of small .JPG files that look like parts. They'd
like to print a picture of the part beside the part # on a pick slip. We
have Infoprint, and do quite a bit of work with generating PDF. We also
creates a lot of Excel spreadsheets with POI java tools. What options are
there for generating pictures from JPG resources, using something like
RPGLE?

This thread ...