On 3/19/2012 2:19 PM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Like the ones who will look at stuff like using all
SSD's. Very expensive disk wise but has been known to drop someone from a
P30 to a P10 with a very significant drop in software maintenance

Oh this is very cool. I had never considered that SSDs might help drop the tier. That would definitely argue strongly in their favor.

Joe

This thread ...