I have a client that from time to time has a failure running an upload.
They use a menu option to call a CL that creates the file to be uploaded
and then does the sFTP with a Expect script. I want to capture the session
to a log file. I know I can do sFTp -v user@xxxxxxxx to gen debug output
and use more v's to increase the debug level. I don't want that part to go
to the screen.

What would be the proper way to create/capture the debug/log info without
filling the user's display with it? Or can that be done when running
interactively?

Thanks

This thread ...