From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Tucky
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 17:32
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Not very rational for me

I've been using the trial version of this:

IBM Rational Developer for Power Systems Software

5724-Y99, 5733-RDG, 5733-RDH, 5733-RDJ, 5733-RDC

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

Version: 8.0.3

So we paid for the product below, which I'm guessing is the wrong one. I can't download an activation kit, only a .UPD file

IBM RATIONAL DEVELOPER FOR POWER SYSTEMS SOFTWARE RPG AND COBOL DEV TOOLS FOR I (AU) INITIAL FIXED TERM

Any idea what I did wrong?

We have a floating license if that matters.

Thanks, Jack