First of all, is your PC in the same location as your i? I ask that
because I think the address for your i begins with 173 and your PC begins
with 192. In NETSTAT *IFC the non 127 number should be your i's address.

You're having comcast perform all your DNS? That's questionable. You
should have a local dns. This can be either your i or some PC server.
Actually you should have multiple DNS servers in case one is down. You
don't have any listed except comcast. A local dns can then be set up to
go out to find outside addresses on comcast. For example if I lookup
GDIHQ it finds it in my local dns and when I look for nra.org the local
dns says go check my internet provider.

And, is the name of your i really pubwp.comcast.net? Because if it isn't,
you have some strange set up.

It looks like your pc isn't in your dns either.

Frankly, I'd contract with some local network guru to come in and take a
look. Your Statement Of Work should have him set up 2 DNS servers and
have them go through your internet provider for connection to outside
addresses. Then I'd have him ensure that all your PC's use these dns
servers. (They may also be your DHCP servers). Ask him for the IP
addresses used by these DNS servers and put them into CFGTCP, 12.