In the perspective of history those fields are in the correct order. TODAY we almost never power the things off so IF we use the power menu it's to work around computer room maintenance etc so we want to do an "OFF" event and later an "ON" event. Back in the day however we shut these things down at night and on weekends so the power menu was used to bring it "ON" before everyone got there and "OFF" after folks left for the day. In that historical light the fields are correctly sequenced.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis