:-)
The HMC still relies on TCP and password communications with the FSP. By adding a couple of layers of "stuff" by definition the HMC is not quite as reliable. If it fails it's usually because a human did something stupid, but still...

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects