Timing that was reported to me was:

It took 2.2421 minutes to print a single facesheet. It took 1.0178m
from the time the print job was activated to when the printer even
began receiving the transmission. Then took another 1.2243 m to
process the information and print the actual documen.

The data sent to the printer to print a facesheet is minimal. The
printer uses a forms chip to create the form and fill it in from the
data stream. This is almost always a double sided form with supplied
data for both sides. I think I counted the number of lines sent as
being 33 lines of text. Longest line is 40 characters. Shortest line
is 1 character.

Run wrkshrpool, shows *SPOOL as a defined size of 439.56 M, Max active 33.

Don't know, yet, if pool is faulting.

John McKee

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Musselman, Paul