On 21-Dec-2011 15:31 , Scott Klement wrote:

It's been an awfully long time since I did this, but I _think_ when
I did it years ago, I just changed the QPJOBLOG in QSYS.

CHGPRTF FILE(QPJOBLOG) DEV(PRT01)

Granted, you'll probably have to re-do this every time you upgrade
the OS... But, IMHO that's a lesser evil vs. making your own copy of
an IBM object.