thanks Rob. that is perfect.

Turns out the system I am working on has no PTFs applied. ( In the defense
of the person here responsible for it, he has a stack of DVDs to load.
Looks like an all day, system down process. )

thanks,

Work with PTF Groups

ype options, press Enter.
4=Delete 5=Display 6=Print 8=Display special han
9=Display related PTF groups

pt PTF Group Level Status
SF99615 4 Not installed
SF99540 9321 Not installed