I guess my gripe is that I'm restoring to a *different* library, and in this circumstance it should be my choice if I want to start journaling or not, and if chose to start, it should be my choice of which journal to use.

But maybe I'm in a distinct minority. And I do hope to experiment with setting up my own QDFTJRN to either stop journaling or point it to another journal. (Hope... It has been a crazy week, but what else is new?)

Appreciate everyone's comments.

Sam