I really appreciate the feedback, but what happens when I add drives, I am
hoping to conform to the 6 drive approach if it serves the best purpose
which I am not doubting. I am trying to understand the (what do I do) now
that I have added drives. Let me guess, I need to save the workload, break
the storage spaces and recreate them to evenly match out to 6, then reload
what I saved??