The APAR\PTF information from the earlier reply is probably very specific to the "replay" API as described in the APAR and PTF cover-letter text, and probably only in relation to DLTF activity; i.e. though a similar symptom in common being logged, probably the old issue has nothing to do with the ADDPFCST difficulty seen here, which is due to a parent file in-use condition.

Regards, Chuck