It will have to have a different name...if the name exists "anywhere" in
the library list
the ocl processor will have at it.

You could force it by moving library list around, so that native command
is found first.

These two statements had such a row that they nearly destroyed my computer.
:) Would you mind explaining how "moving the library list around" might
accomplish what the first statement says isn't possible? Then I'll try to
repair the damage to my bit bucket. No, really, I 'd like to understand
which thought is correct.

Thanks!

Dennis Lovelady
"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
-- Karl Lehenbauer
It will have to have a different name...if the name exists "anywhere" in
the library list
the ocl processor will have at it.

You could force it by moving library list around, so that native command
is found first.

Running a "mixed" environment requires a lot of planning...

You can also put the clp inside the Qs36prc with a call to the clp or
cmd or program...
That is a much easier route.