I am working through an issue here. I have a C#.NET application that
is uploading data to the i. In one application, I have the file
defined as DDS (old habits don't die) with a time field. In this new
application, I am using DDL to create the file and it also has a time
field. I have basically copied and pasted the line from the working
application to the new application and still doesn't work. The only
difference I can see is DDS vs. DDL. Is anyone able to confirm there
is some sort of difference (even though I don't know why there wold
be)?

Working line:
cmd.Parameters.Add("@SUPERVISOR_SIGNED_TIME",
iDB2DbType.iDB2Time).Value =
leaveRequest.SupervisorSignedDateTime.ToString("HH.mm.ss");

Non-working line:
cmd.Parameters.Add("@PAYMENTTIME", iDB2DbType.iDB2Time).Value =
transactions.Transaction.TransactionTimestamp.ToString("HH.mm.ss");

Both leaveRequest.SupervisorSignedDateTime and
transactions.Transaction.TransactionTimestamp are of the same C# type
(DateTime).

The error is:
IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2ConversionException was unhandled
Message=A conversion error occurred.
Source=IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries
MessageCode=111
MessageDetails=Parameter: 13.

I am first posting to MIDRANGE-L to eliminate the table out of the issue.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me