From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 12:55 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Mail System Framework Audit Journal

Bryan,

Mmm. Something I forgot to mention is that you must have active the
journaling of your SMTP server. You can check it using iNav:
(loose translation):
Network--> Servers --> TCP/IP
right-click on SMTP --> Properties. In the first tab (General) there is
box for enabling/disabling the journaling.

You can find the code in the Journal entry data. An example of a just
sent
email:

QTSMTPCLTPQTCP 793121QZMFXLOG8ID 6aaaaaa11101
91314480000000006 *88* DLVED xxx.xxx.xx.x'

'88' means it was delivered.

Remember that you can use an outfile as an output for the DSPJRN CMD.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert - eServer i5 iSeries
--

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Burns, Bryan