From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: BRMS daily save did not do SWA, and did not do incremental

Did I really see V5R2?

The way to resolve if your theory is correct is to look at the recovery
report that is generated with the BRMS maintenance. It will show you
how it is planning a recovery. I suspect you are correct about the
expired tapes.

SWA at V5R2 was at best not really all that strong, so I am not
surprised it is not behaving properly.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects