From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto José
Etcheverry Romero
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 13:27
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: eBay listing

hmm in theory you should be able to do a D type IPL from the tape that has
the lic and os, fresh reinstall and voila!
Or you could go into DST and hope for the default password, i dont know when
the "reset os password" setting was added to the DST...
do you have a link? i would like to see such a thing as a laptop AS...

Best regards,