I knew that :).
If I did not leave something wrong, you would not be happy. :)

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:11 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A quick google search seemed to be focusing on the database capabilities
of this API and not the screen display capabilities.

We have no samples, sorry.

And if you spell "Retreive" right it helps the archives.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738