The value of QCCSID is 37. The job CCSID is 37. So that doesn't seem to
be the problem.

Marvin

---------------------------
date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:47:18 -0400
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: Problem with open in MAILR

Several of us, me included, (primarily US operations) have done a
CHGSYSVAL SYSVAL(QCCSID) VALUE('37')
during the middle of the day and never experienced any ill effect. You

may wish to look at the archives for cautions on doing so. Follow this

thread

You could try a CHGJOB CCSID(37) prior to the CPYSPLF (recommended by
the
person who expresses caution in another thread).

I think somewhere I read about creating a shell stream file with the
desired ccsid and replacing that versus deleting and recreating it.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738