I think you need Media and Storage Extensions ( V5R4) for those APIs. If you have V6 or V7 it's included in the base BRMS.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 8/18/2011 2:17 PM, Kirk Goins wrote:
WRKTAPCTG only works if the library is set in Random ( Library Mode ). I
don't want to use the GUI interface to see what is there.. What I 'want' to
do is get the barcode label from a CL and then make sure that label is what
the tape is initialized at.