I could tell you but then I'd have to ...

>grin<

Seriously, though, I hate to speak out of turn. As you know from having spoken there yourself, there will be some great speakers. Recent speakers other than you and I have included Jon and Susan, Walden Leverich, Bruce Vining and many others. Many IBMers have spoken over the years as well: George Farr, Mike Smith, Al Grega, Craig Johnson among them. IIRC, Steve Will gave last year's keynote.

Anyway, as soon as the fine folks at WIS tell me I can talk, I'll be sure to drop more info.

Joe

Any idea who's speaking there? I've scoured the site but all they say is
'Industry Experts'. That could be stretched to include almost anyone!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis